From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 00:19:21 -0400
Well, if you're interested in mine, keep it in mind, that's a lot of nice
accessories that come with it as well. Only real reason for selling is I
don't need the boat load of  HT's I have now and honestly am thinking I'll
scale back to my IC-T90A, and one commercial radio for VHF, and that's it
for that, and one or 2 for 900 MHz, other than that I just don't use them
enough to make it worth keeping them.