From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 16:04:48 -0500
	I looked at the instruction manual for the Braille Plus
and it is very impressive. I ran across one little passage that
might help you:

   The word processor supports several file types for both reading and
   writing. This makes it easy to share documents with friends or
   co-workers who may be working on other kinds of devices. Word Processor
   supports LevelStar Document Format (ldf), Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP
   (doc), Rich Text Format (rtf), Text (txt), and Braille ASCII Format
   (brf). The format you choose depends on what you plan to do with the
   document. If you are using it strictly on the device or don't plan on
   sharing it with others, use the default LDF format. It is the most rich
   and offers the ability to use braille and text both in the same
   document.

   If you plan to share the document with a coworker using Word on the PC
   or Mac, use the doc format. Text is the most universal (and simple)
   format.
end of quote.

	You might select the txt format in the word processor as
that application may be called when you compose an e-mail.

	This is just a suggestion as I am not familiar with the
Braille Plus.

Martin