From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 05:27:51 -0400
WHat does your prattle have to do with this entire thread? I cannot believe that people will find any opportunity to drag politics into the discussion and in fact drag a very simple issue so far off course. This has nothing to do with whether your a conservative or liberal and in fact when it comes to having access to materials as our sighted counterparts I would hope folks would put aside their political differences and work together.
ALl this stuff your saying is nonsense to be honest and just completely diminishes the value of the conversation.