From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:14:23 -0600
agreed.
the concept of equality is a pipe dream at best.
no one is equal in the real world, why do so many disabled people believe
and try to claim everyone should be equal on all levels?
Inequality itself is what makes the world so rich in character and
diversity.
If someone is a gifted musician, does that mean it's not fair and that
everyone else should have equal access to that gift?
If I'm blind and can't get a drivers license, it doesn't mean it's unequal
or discriminatory.
Yes, some things are obvious candidates for equality or at least bringing
them up to a level where it can be accessed by all those interested in it.
Equal access is a very different concept compared to equality.

73
Colin, V A6BS