From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 06:56:28 -0600
Hello everyone,
\
I know one of the section managers for the ARRL.  I have forwarded a couple of our messages to him.  I am asking him if he or anyone else can speak to this issue with us.  I have told him that the Library of Congress does create a digital issue with out pictures and advertising.  I have said that that Library of Congress issue comes out over a month late.  I am asking him if the blind would be considered in the creation of the new digital QST.  I am also sending him this letter, and I think that it might help us all if we create a letter to ARRL ourselves showing our interest.  I hope this is helpful to us all and doesn't step on anyone's Toes.  Gerry Leary WB6IVF.