From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:29:48 -0500
I have the Trekker Breeze which is terific but rather expensive at aprox
$900.  A year ago, they added  the ability to enter an address and get
dirrections to it.  The entry method is kinda clunky but it works.  Best of
all for me, it is a one-piece unit.  I can clip it to my belt or even use it
in my jacket pocket.  It comes with a speaker you can clip to your collar
right below your ear so you can clearly hear the directions and still have
the ear open for navigation.

The captain of course is much less expensive but I've had no experience with
it.  I will say that the breeze has made it possible for me to travel in
areas I was not familiar with and get to where I need to be.  lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: