AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:02:50 -0600
From: PETER AMAKOBE
Subject: RE: WELCOME

I have to thank all of you who took the time to put this discussion
list together.  It is a wonderful idea.

At this time perhaps I should ask what the rules are (if any) as
far as posting messages, what type of information is
acceptable, etc.  I can volunteer to put a FAQ to gether for the list.
Aggo or Katim, let me know.  A helping hand here and there will
help us forge a head.

Peter

e-mail:  [log in to unmask] or