Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:13:08 -0500

Dear Gluten Free  companies:
The South Florida Celiac Support  Group is hosting  its
Sixth Annual South  Florida Gluten Free  EXPO
SATURDAY    APRIL 27,  2013
At the South Florida Fairgrounds in  West Palm Beach,  FL from 11AM to
4PM.
We welcome your participation as an  exhibitor and/or sponsor and we
appreciate your support of our continuing  efforts to educate South Florida
communities.  Booth space is limited and  will be designated on first come, first
registered basis.  Full payment, for the space  requested, must be received
with your  booth reservation. The cost of your participation is tax
deductible (to the extent of the  law).
We perceive this to be a major event.  There is no other like it in the
country, so we encourage your participation in  order to promote your company,
its products, and/or your services
The South Florida Gluten Free  Expo has many promotional  venues including
major South Florida newspapers, local radio stations,  community centers,
libraries, doctors’ offices, web sites, blogs, and flyers  posted at health
food and local markets.
In the past, our attendance has exceeded  3500 people.   Please keep that
in mind when  determining quantities of your product for selling and
sampling. We highly  encourage you to bring as many different products as you care
to sell since our  attendees are always looking for new products and
gathering information on new  services as well. Almost all vendors have been
SOLD-OUT of their inventory.
The EXPO is an indoor event!   There will be plenty of free  parking.
Each 10x10 foot booth will have 1  8-foot table, two chairs and its own
sign.
There are sponsorship opportunities  available! Please inquire before
submitting your application to be certain that  the sponsorship you desire is
still available!
We thank you for your continued support of  all celiac communities and look
forward to sharing with you the success of  the South  Florida Gluten-Free
EXPO.
We will be handling the coordination of  this event, so please contact
either of us directly if you would like an  EXPO application... booths start at
$450 ....sponsorships start at  $750.
Kindest regards,
Dr Ira  Gulker     Co- Facilitator
Bradley Kantor      Co-Facilitator
561-912-9471  or  914-806-6861 cell   11AM-11PM
561-736-0822  or  619-847-8353  cell
Email: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

Email:[log in to unmask]