ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:39:24 -0600
Carol,

That's an amazing testimony and thank you for sharing it with the group.  My
oldest grandson, a year ago or a little more, was injured and had a severe
traumatic brain injury.  The prayers of many brought him through without
surgery but a month of rehab before he came home.  He is completely normal
now but even the hospital thought he wasn't going to make it.  My wife,
Sandy, is on this list and we live in Denver.  We have a son living in
Charlotte North Carolina and the other two kids live in Denver.  They all
three have families and Sandy and I have 9 grandchildren.
Phil.