ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:42:49 -0400
I agree with Angel.  I was born blind and got my sight back gradually.  But
because I was born blind.  I still have to touch things to know what they
are.  I also do a lot of thing blind.  I don't look at certain things when I
do them.  I just go buy fill.  Like unlocking a door, elevator buttons,
typing, actually I can't think of anything I do sighted, except watch wear I
am going when walking...

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"

www.the-team.biz/mv2114839