Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 09:29:11 -0400

Here is my summary for Green Bay, WI.  Thank you to all. Meg

Grocery Story Responses:

Check out Festival Foods who displays our products so well.

There is a Woodman's in GB....www.woodmans-food.com They have a great GF section and prices are good.

For groceries, I find Woodman's and Festival Foods have great GF sections. They also carry a lot of the GF national brands.

Restaurants:

1. Plae Bistro
2. Hu Hot (they do a great job cleaning the grill before cooking our food)

3. Red Robin

4. Urban Frog

5. The Bar

6. Regatta 220

7. Greystone Ale House

8. Jimmy Johns

9. Gallaghers Pizza (GF Pizza only)

10. Caffe Naturally

There are also a ton of great restaurants and bakeries in Appleton (about 30 minutes away)

Go to www.gluten.net, click on Programs and then on Chef to Plate or
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program. Both will give you listings of
Restaurants