Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:56:30 -0400

Check us out at http://bobandruths.com

Here are our currently offered Gluten-Free Getaways:

*  GRAND ORIENT TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
         Oct 12 - 26, 2011            THIS IS A GO !

If you are interested in joining us for this fantastic tour it may still
be possible.
Our itinerary is designed to show you so much of the China you've always
heard
about and much more.

We'll visit the China Wall; the Forbidden City; the Summer Palace; the
famous
Olympic Birds Nest; the Terra Cotta Warriors; sail the Yangtze River and
see the
Three Rivers Gorges; Shanghai, the world's largest city and one of the most
modern in Asia; and all the sights and sounds of Hong Kong.

And, of course, the specially designed Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free menus at
every
meal.

Call or e-mail us as soon as possible.

*   CLUB MED MID-WINTER GETAWAY - PUNTA CANA, DR
         Feb 11 - 18, 2012

How about spending Valentine's Day this year in the warm, sunny Caribbean ?
Your room, food, drink, tips, water sports, entertainment are included
in the
price.  This village is also family friendly - with kids programs
available from
3 and up at no additional cost.

This is the kind of Do-As-Much or Do-As-Little vacation that has
something for
everyone.  Pack light - Very Casual.

*   SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI. CAPETOWN & VICTORIA FALLS
         Feb 29 - Mar 11, 2012          THIS IS A GO !

Our 5th Safari, but first in South Africa's world famous Kruger National
Park.

We'll experience the beauty of Victoria Falls, one of the 7 Natural
Wonders of the
World.  Then off to tour Capetown - recently designated one of the top
10 cities
in the world to visit.  After a few days, we're off to Kruger National
Park to
experience the African Bush - in the heart of "Big 5" country.

*   EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & ROME TOUR
         Aug 26 - Sep 8, 2012        Reserve by November 22, 2011 for
Free Upgrade.

We'll call on the picturesque ports of Italy, Croatia, Greece & Turkey -
Jewels of the
Roman Empire.

After the cruise we'll enjoy a 3 night stay in Rome.  A city tour and a
visit to
Vatican City included.

* * *   We're also working on arranging some of the following in the
months to
come:

European River Boat Cruise   -   Culinary Institute Of America (CIA)
mini   -  USA
River Boat Cruise   -   Biltmore, Ashville, NC mini - and more

Let us know where you'd like to travel to Gluten-free !

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club.
Receive our
informative Quarterly Newsletter, the next issue will feature our
Members' Test
Kitchen Volunteers Review of Katz Gluten-free Bake Shop Apple Pie and
Cinnamon Rugelech.  Travel Discounts on all our Gluten-free Getaways.
Free Best
Efforts Travel-mate program.  And much more.

Send us your $40 Check for annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Court     Havre de Grace, MD  21078

Call or e-mail us for a complimentary copy of our Quarterly Newsletter.

Like Us On facebook ! ! !