VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:58:22 -0400
Hello.
I wanted to let everybody know that I plan to be a bit busy for the rest
of the month. While I'll be monitoring the list on occasion, it won't
be with the regularity that I usually practice, meaning that I may not
be responding to all or even most messages sent to my account, either
via this list or privately. I'll resume normal activities on October 1.
Our next phone meeting will take place on September 26 from 8:00 PM to
10:00 PM, with Lisa Salinger as moderator. The number to call and
access codes are the same:
(712) 432-3900
access code 391477
By the time of the September meeting, iOS 8 will have been released and
there may be some iPhone 6 and 6 Plus units in the hands of a lot of
people. I have no doubt that both the mainstream as well as the
adaptive tech Web sites will have plenty to say about Apple's new
offerings.  I believe that Lisa will likely be focusing on iOS8 for the
September meeting but I'm leaving that up to her.

I won't be calling in during that meeting but I plan to be at the next
one for October, which is tentatively scheduled for Friday, October 31.
If that is not a good night for any of you, please email me and let me
know. If October 31 is not convenient for most of our regular callers,
we can change it.
Finally, to my Jewish readers, I want to wish you a happy New Year, as
Rosh Hashannah begins on Wednesday, September 24.

Take good care.

--
David Goldfield,

      Founder and Peer Coordinator,
Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info/

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]