VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:41:34 -0400
Our next phone meeting for our group will take place on Friday, August
29 from 8:00-10:00 PM Eastern time.  As we do not have a guest speaker,
our next conference will be a general Q&A along with any discussion
about any topic that happens to be on your mind regarding computer
access for the visually impaired.  It's been a long time since we've had
an open forum session and so this will be the time to share any
questions or problems you might be having concerning your assistive
technology device of choice.  Whether it's about JAWS, Windows 8, an iOS
app or a question about a DAISY book player, this is the conference to
ask and see if one of us has an answer.
When: August 29 at 8:00 Eastern time
To participate, call
(712) 432-3900
when asked for your access code, enter 391477, followed by the pound key.
All are welcome to call and participate.

--

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

Visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield

         David Goldfield,
        Founder and Peer Coordinator

    Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]