VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 03:19:37 -0700
Hi to all.

The article below about an Australian-based petition to get rid of captia (there is a link to the petition inside the article) is worth the read. And while signing petitions usually don't accomplish anything outside of making one's voice heard, I will say that, especially given the latest set of messages regarding Webvism access, it may well be time to make our voices heard on this one.
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides if not more.