VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
From Jared The Cone Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
From Jared The Cone Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:33:10 -0500
FYI:
Please excuse the cross-post as I wanted to get the word out.  This project looks like it will be funded on Kick Starter, but it won’t be cheap.  Retail the price will be $

189.

http://all of the $100  slots  are  gone, the next  one is $125,  or if you have  the  bucks  you can get  one of the first  100  for $450
so  go look  at the  vidio  as my son  watched it  and they  put it on a  a large  plastic  container  woila  you have a speaker  , this  is what  I have been looking for as I hate ear buds  .www.technologytell.com/gadgets/126569/sound-band-the-wireless-speakerless-headset/

Sound Band, The Wireless Speakerless Headset
Stanley Goodner

Sound Band Logo
Manufacturers of over-the-ear and in-ear headphones have the daunting task of delivering quality sound in a package that is comfortable to wear. Who’s
going to wear something if it bugs them or causes aches?

Unfortunately, everyone can’t be pleased all the time, but what option does that leave for those who want to listen to their jams comfortably and privately?

Sound Band headphones surface sound
If you’re tired of uncomfortable ear buds, you might be interested in the new Sound Band, a wireless and speakerless headset.

Sound Band lets you listen to your music while having your ears unblocked to the world.

Sound Band employs surface sound technology to deliver sound to both ears while providing and entirely new listening experience. The project has been through
years of prototypes, improvements, and testing. The team received an Innovations Design and Engineering Award at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics
Show in Las Vegas, proving they were on the right track with the concept.

Sound Band headphones
Version 4.0 is ready for production. The Sound Band now features amazing audio in a slim, comfortable, behind-the-ear design.

It’s also equipped with dual multi-directional microphones with noise-reduction and echo-cancellation technologies. The controls are specifically designed
to be intuitive while providing balance and comfort while wearing.

Sound Band can work for you while driving, listening to music, playing games, and more. The headset uses Bluetooth wireless technology to connect to Bluetooth-enabled
devices. It will be compatible with Apple and Android products with BlackBerry and Windows joining the list once their funding goal has been met.

Visit the
Sound Band Kickstarter page
for additional details and to back the project to get one before everyone else.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hybratech/sound-band-finally-a-headset-without-speakers

PrintFriendly.com ©
To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

Archived on the World Wide Web at