VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:44:46 -0700
Leslie, I'm still using Office 2003 at work, and I'm doing it through a VPN
connection to an XP machine located on the other side of the pond.  I am
able to use the Insert-A key command, and I find that the attachments are
listed left to right instead of one below the other.  That means I have to
use the right and left arrow buttons to get at them.

If that doesn't work have you tried the Shift-Tab key from the body of the
message?  I don't like this method as it often takes me through all the
links found within the message before getting me to the list of attachments.

Conversely, if you use the JAWS command for getting the focus to the Subject
Line, Alt-5 you will then be able to Tab once to access the list of
attachments.

Thx, Albert