Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:21:14 -0600
We've one of those here in Dallas.  Not afraid in the least of the
burgers minus the buns.  It's the fries and the shakes, with their
high carbohydrates, that'll kill you.

Quick story.  Just went in for my physical this morning -- first time
in six years -- and the doc, who's gotten even more portly than the
last time I saw him (a nice fellow, however), says, Hey, you're really
looking good!  Great physcial specimen.  Blood pressure is ideal,
weight is perfect, everything checks out great.  You must be a
vegetarian, huh?  I inform him quite that I'm quite the opposite: low
carb paleo with no fear of saturated fats.  As a matter of fact, I
say, I fear a glass of orange juice more than I fear the fattiest pork
rib.  He then replies, well you're an exception.  No average person
could be healthy eating what you're eating.  That's before I remind
him that I was eating the same thing he eats just a few years and 25
pounds ago.

He asked that I send him some reading.

Jim