From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:28:06 -0400
Hi Dan,

I'm currently using Magic Jack plus and I love it.  It costs $19.95 per year
and if after the first year you buy five more years of service, it will cost
only $19.95 per year.  I dropped my cable phone service and though the magic
jack call quality is not quite as good as my cable phone service, I enjoy
saving $28 a month!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]