From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:18:58 -0500
If you need a good, affordable battery for a low power HF rig, or to
give your hand held a little more talk time for emergencies and public
service events, consider the item being offered below.

I bought one from this guy several months ago, and it works very well.
Mine is all charged up, and ready to keep me on the regional 2 meter
emergency net should Isaac get any ideas about turning off the power
at my house.

The output connector also fits my nearly indestructible HTX202, which
is what I will use with it this week if necessary.

The addition of a cigarette lighter socket output to this unit is on
my projects list.

This is not a "carry around on your belt" box, but it will get the job
done, and you won't find a better price.