From:
Scott Van Gorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:41:04 -0500
Good evening List:

I am a new user of Mediacom high speed internet and am trying to make sense
of the port forwarding dialog on their site so that I can get Echo Link
working on UDP ports 5198 and 5199.  The tcp configuration seems to be ok.
It looks like I have some fields which aren't labeled very well, so here are
a couple of questions.  I see where I can check the box that says UDP port
and then a couple of edit fields.  Do I need to set up each forwarding
separately or can I put them both in there?  Is there something else I may
be missing, because when I hit the ok button nothing seems to happen?  Let
me know if this makes sense and if you have any suggestions.  Thanks for any
help!

73:

Scott Van Gorp K0NFB