From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:45:18 -0700
Here is what I have.
blind-ham-products.com/atom/atom.htm.
Hello Butch,
This is Mike, KJ6CbW.
The AToM costs $90. Paying through Paypal is most efficient. You'd use
the email
address
. However, you can send a check to:
Mike Keithley
191 East El Camino Real #150
Mountain View, CA 94040.
Documentation is online at
blind-ham-products.com/atom/instruction-manual.htm
in HTML and
blind-ham-products.com/atom/instruction-manual.doc
as a Word document.
The device will come with print and braille manuals plus a PL259 coupler
so you can
mount it on the output connector of your rig.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012,
Butch Bussen
wrote:

> If someone else doesn't post the link, I'll look for it again.  I have
> one of these.  It works, but I think I like the idea of a noise bridge
> better as you don't have to ttransmit.  Also, if your antenna is
> resonant out of band, the bridge will still tell you.
> Of course, you could do as I did and get both. <smile>
> 73
> Butch
> WA0VJR
> Node 3148
> Wallace, ks.
>

> On Wed, 15 Aug
> 2012, Tom Behler wrote:
>
>>    Where can I get this one?
>>
>> Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

>>> before.  It changes tone with output power just like the old handiham