From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 02:02:58 -0400
Jim,

The noise bridge allows you to tune your tuner for the lowest swr with out
transmitting on the air.  I first peak my external tuner for max signal and
then turn on the noise bridge to null out the noise for the best swr.
Sometimes the settings between max received signal are the same as the
lowest swr point, but most of the time, the settings are slightly different.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]