From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:55:42 -0700
Joseph,
	A slingshot, now that could serve a dual purpose around here. LOL

	A camera tripod could do it. They might not be portable enough for tho
but I will look at some first chance I get. Thanks for that idea!

Quote of the nanosecond...
Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was 'shut up.'
  --Joe Namath
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-