From:
Michael Babcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:44:11 -0700
good day;
when preparing for my technician class, and after repeated attempt at getting ahold of individuals of HandiHam, as I was suggested to, to no avail, I figured I would find a free way to teach my self my lessons. I found on youtube a series of videos in with the individual goes threw every question, reads the question, and explains the answer giving the viewer hints on keeping track of the questions. Then at the end of the videos the individual reads the question, all of the choices, and provides you with a website one can take the exam and check his answers. After using these videos, that are using the questions from the 07-01-2010 release of the questions, one can take practice tests online to test his knowledge before taking his exam. I hope this helps someone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcjkFtTbPGM

Michael