From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 11:20:30 -0400
Hello, everyone, and Happy Fourth Of July!

I debated about posting this, but it is a great deal that some may not be
aware of, if they don't subscribe to the VR Stream News Wire.  If you were
to purchase the Stream normally, including the additional soft pack, you
probably would pay an additional $150 or so.

Personally, I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a second Stream via this
offer, so I'll have a back-up if my original Stream fails.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ