From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:59:19 -0400
Ron,

Do you have the key chart for the 480?   Someone from this list had sent
it to me a couple of years ago as a text file.  I'm getting ready to
jump into my jammies, but if you think the key chart would be a help,
let me know and I'll send it your way tomorrow morning.

73, Steve KW3A

On 6/6/2012 10:23 PM, Ron Yearns wrote:
> Thanks Steve.  You were right on.  I can see the display but the button
> lettering is a real hit or miss.  Again many thanks.
> Ron

>>> display.  Lately B C 2 has appeared on the lower part of the display just