From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:06:45 -0700
Good grief, I love people who try and tell me how to spell and how to
talk.  Let me see, I've been a ham since 1968.  As far as the hobby
going down hill, it hasn't changed all that much since 1968 as far as I
know.  Anyone remember the am versos ssb wars, or how about the repeater
wars in Colorado?  oh yes, 73s to all and I'm going to check my swrs.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148