From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:42:20 -0400
Hi Pat,
I'm not leaving, Ed!
There is someone who is on this list, very well known, who thinks the same way that I do, and I'll let him identify himself, if he chooses to!
I'm tired of hearing hams tlak like cbers. Hams need to talk the talk, the correct talk.  This hobby has gone to hell in a hand basket!
We've got hams, who should know better, doing things on hf that I'd never do, whistling, keying up on people, you name it!
This hobby is not the ham radio I use to know.
The operating skills of many hams, are absolutely attrocious.
73,
Trippy, ac8s