From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:12:21 -0500
This is a puzzle to me.  Is renewing one's license a dificult task that
can't be done independantly by a blind person?  The last time I renewed
(1987), all there was to do was fill out a form.  In those days, there was
no internet nor on-line solutions; so I had to have someone do the form for
me.  But in this day-and-age, there ought to be a way, huh?

73
The Other Howard, WA9RYF