From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:57:45 -0400
I am using an Astron SS30.  When its fan comes on, it is a little noisy, but
even in contesting activities it is running less than 50% of the time.  I
can hear some RF birdies from it, especially on the AM broadcast band, but
they are not that hard to avoid.  I bought it when I bought the FT950 4
years ago.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls