From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 19:25:34 -0700
	Not to turn this into a war but, while I did not want a touch sreem
thinking they were not blind friendly, after trying out an iPod, I am
rethinking this. I am not one to jump on everything just because
everyone else does but I need access to rthe more commonly used and
mundane things. A cell phone is such a thing.

	Perhaps the comparison between radios was not accurate but then again,
this is a ham radio list and cell phones are OT so maybe....

	But since OT posts have not been discouraged, I for one am interested
in the comparison between the iOS and android.

Quote of the nanosecond...
The handle on my recliner apparently doesn't qualify as an exercise
machine...who knew?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-