From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 23:17:39 -0600
the front pannel key lock function will be your best friend when he starts
walking and getting into stuff...2 more years at least.
usually kids who grow up with radios around also know they can't just go and
play with daddy's radio....teaching them about the radio from as early as is
practical also helps.

73
Colin, V A6BKX