From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 20:49:37 -0400
Sheesh, why look a gift horse in the mouth/ If you really want a non-audio version, buy it for goodness sake. It's in Epub, which is an open format. You can read those on your iThing, and I'm pretty sure there are tools to convert to other formats, though I haven't been motivated to look for them. I kinda wish Ed *didn't* say he'd give this stuff away to us. After all, there's no reason we can't use the audio versions as is, or the ebook ones for that matter, and there's no reason we shouldn't pay if we're able, and when he does something to try to be nice people bitch.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY