From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 00:29:54 -0400
Hi Karl,

Congratulations on passing your tech license exam!

I suggest the "BAOFENG UV-5R Dual Band UHF/VHF Radio".   It's currently
being sold on eBay for $53.50 including free shipping from "Radio Factory"
which is a store located in Hong Kong.  The radio is a little hard to
program, but it can be done and the radio does have limited speech feedback.

It took me 15 days to receive mine after it was shipped but it was sent
registered mail as I had to sign for it.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]