From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:18:03 -0400
We had an abbreviated session of the 20-meter net today.  There was QRM from
the Florida QSO party and signals were quite variable.  We closed down at
2030Z.  Notable events include:
KD5YC now has an Android phone which he is learning to operate.
W0MYE checked into the net for the first time; he is a new user of JAWS and
other technology.
K9EID is one of the hosts of the Ham Nation internet program, and having
found out about our net, will mention it on next Tuesday night's program.

Check-ins today were:
W3IUU
KD5YC
K7UC
K7RX
W0MYE, Steve, Boone, IA
KD0HOY
KD8PC
KJ6VEB
K9EID, Bob Heil, Pleasant Hope, MO
WA7FXB, Albert, Greenville, NC

73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls