From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 06:28:26 -0400
    Thanks for the congrats, Barb.

I sincerely regret having not been more active on our week-end nets lately,
but most of my week-end time simply has not been my own.

I think things will settle down a bit once the Spring teaching semester
ends, and I can concentrate on making the transition to the Department Head
position. ...  I'll keep everyone posted.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ