From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:09:08 -0400
Hi Ron,
There are folks on the list that are interested!  I just purchased a used
one with out the speech chip.  The display was OK for now.  I have also
found a source for the replacement display.  They run $165. , but not sure
that it included shipping.  I did buy a used TM-V7A from a local ham for
$75, which had a blown speaker.
  Added a remote speaker and it works fine.  73.  Gary KB2YAA----- Original
Message -----