From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:32:44 -0500
Tom,

I have not used the Hustler, however, I was looking at mobile antennas
recently because I thought I was going to be on the road this summer.  I was
looking for easy and inexpensive and the hustler mobile with the
interchangeable resonators looked like a reasonable solution.

While I was talking to the folks who make this antenna, I learned that they
have an adaptor that allows you to install three resonators to the mast at
one time thus minimizing changing resonators for each band change.  I need
to caution you to not try to add a fourth resonator to the center of this
configuration even though it looks like you could do this. There will be too
much interaction between them if you try this.

 If you go this route, you will need to adjust the resonators with all three
installed in order to allow for interaction from adjacent resonators.

I hope this is helpful.

73's

Howard #3