From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:32:58 -0400
    Gerry:

I have used the TW1 in the motor home when trying to tune the screw-driver
manually, but it's a pain if needing to switch gands or frequencies quickly.

Regarding the screw-driver tuner from RF Parts, do you have more info on it,
such as name and model number?

Also, what is the web site for RF parts?

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ