From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:05:53 -0400
Martin,

Yes, I will keep all posted. I am very fortunate that we have several local
hams who are very interested in this situation and are willing to help try
and figure out how to minimize the interference.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for your interest in this and for
your responses.

I've shared some of the responses with a couple of my ham buddies in our
local club here and I'm hopeful that we can sort this out.

I am also very fortunate that I can transmit and receive on a couple of the
repeaters here with noEMI.
Hugs and 73
Linda C. Knight & shirley
CallSign: kk4hrg