From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 00:27:19 -0600
the third harmonic of 49.1 MHZ is 147.3MHZ.  Interesting, that's my local
VHF repeater frequency
Also, I wonder how wide the band width is on the transmitter?  if say 50K or
something obnoxious like that for HQ audio, then it would slice into quite a
bit of the ham band at the third harmonic.
I wonder if you check 98.2MHZ on an FM radio receiver if you might hear the
same noise...that would be the second harmonic.

73
Colin, V A6BKX