From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 01:17:13 -0400
Hi, Linda:

I have only one cochlear emplant which I have had about a year. Before I had bone conduction headband in one
ear and back of the ear on other side.  I do not experience any interference on any repeater on
146.67 here in Baltimor.  I do not understand single sideband on HF however.  My cochlear
came from BAHASTCOCHLEAR.

Good luck correcting the problem.
73:
Bob Martin