From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 21:10:13 -0400
    Thanks, Lloyd and all for holding down the fort with regard to the
20-meter Cross-country net today.

I spent the day in Grand Rapids running some necessary errands, and visiting
a friend who is in a medical rehabilitation center down there, and just
didn't get back in time.

One of these weeks, I may actually have a normal week-end, where I will be
able to hhelp with, and check into our nets again.

And, I am looking forward to that for sure!

P.S.  Was there a 40-meter round table yesterday afternoon?  As you all
know, I was involved with the Michigan QSO Party at net time, so couldn't
participate. ... If there was one, I hope it went well.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ