From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:21:52 -0400
    Kevin and all:

I just got back from my shift for the Michigan QSO Party at the County EOC,
where we mainly operated on 40 meters.

Band conditions were not very good at all, but when I left, we had managed
so far to have made 108 contacts and worked 45 counties.

We'll see how the current shift does between now and midnight.

We did not do any work on 15 meters or the higher bands, simply because it
didn't seem like that was what the EMD was interested in.

P.S.  Lou:  I did work Scott W8CUB, but copy between our counties was rough
at best.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ