From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:26:04 -0400
Hello, everyone.

Well, as many of you know, I have been working with the XYL of one of our
local club members, who has recently become a silent key.

I'm helping her sort through his equipment, after which time, we'll figure
out the best way to find new homes for the various rigs.

One rig that the silent key had is called a Tentec Scout.

This is a little HF rig, that has small modules that you plug in for
whichever band you want to operate at any one point in time.

I know a little about this rig, because I remember it being used regularly
at our club field days back in the late 1990's and early 2000's.

However, I can't find any information about the rig on the Tentec web site.

Does anyone know where I might go to get more info about the rig?

A manual or other piece of documentation would certainly be helpful.

I will call Tentec at some point to see what they can do, but I thought I'd
ask here in case  anyone already had some info on the rig that they could
share.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ