From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 17:18:25 -0400
We had a small net today.  With thunderstorms in the Midwest and the skip
being rather long, the following stations checked in:
W3IUU
W6PR
N0CXY, Lew, Carroll, Iowa
K7RX
WA0KZB
N9KIW
WD9GUT
KD8PC
KD0HOY
W5NPV, David, Folsom, LA
K7EKD, Larry, WA
WA9YBW
Since Harold, WA9YBW's signal was up and down and Chris reported she
couldn't hear me at the beginning of the net, the skip distance must have
been longer than 900 miles most of the time.  Lots of QRM, also.  Hope
things are a little better next weekend.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls