From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:21:05 -0400
It's HTML with graphics.  So the only things which would need OCR would be
the schematics and the math, which would both be rather useless.  But having
looked at only one sample page, I can't really extrapolate much more than
this.  I think there will be reading order problems similar to those we see
in PDF files.  Each page of the magazine is a separate web page, so
continuations will be a challenge, also.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com