From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:27:26 -0400
I have the Hustler 6BTV with the 17 meter, I believe, add on kit to it. It's
either 17 or 12 I'll know more when it's up and running but it looks like
the 17 meter add on kit. It's not ugly I'm told and kind of does blend in
here other than being a lot taller than anything around here other than the
few trees. I'm told it's not all that obvious though I don't have it up yet
but should, maybe in the next week or so. The other antennas I have up
though after the mast are about the same height and I've had people look for
them and they have yet to see them unless they really look for them so I
shouldn't have a problem. I may lose 10 meters with all the metal buildings
around but I have a 102 inch whip for that on the back steps railing, that
should be fine and I can pull that in when I'm done.