From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:34:00 -0400
    Junior:

Even though I didn't participate in the net today due to other commitments,
I am sure you did a great job, and I hope you will serve as net control many
more times in the future.

We need people like you, who are willing to step up and take the helm, since
we are all so busy and just can't be there every week for one reason or
another.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ